So I picked up my friend today and we had a nice afternoon shopping. We went to the premium outlets by work and then to Town Square. We stopped for coffee at one point and I was telling my friend that when she called when her plane landed I was talking with one of my case agents and he was obviously intrigued about who I was talking to. He heard me say how I'd leave work soon and pick this person up at the airport. But then I didn't mention anything about who I was talking to. Then I recounted how I told another guy that "my friend" was coming to town and that we were going to LA for the weekend. That's when it dawned on me - I bet these guys think I was discussing a booty call! I wish! I'll have to make sure I discuss hanging out with my girlfriend (as in a friend who is a girl) when I come back to work next week! But then we joked, knowing the kind of guys we work with, they will be even more intrigued if they think the booty call was from a girl!! I don't know if the humor translated to what I just wrote, but it was funny when we were talking about it!! And FYI - if I had a booty call flying into town, trust me, I would not be discussing that visit with these guys!!
Anyway, we had lunch and went back to my place before heading out to go shopping. When we got home, Mandy was waiting as usual but was NOT purring! She actually shunned my friend and spurned attempts at friendship. And Mandy has met her before! Thankfully though after we came home from dinner Mandy had adjusted her attitude and now wants to be friends. Phew! I thought my litte girl developed an attiude problem!!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment