That's right - Pick-up Artist is back in the blogging world! A lot has changed since my last blog that chronicled the (mis)adventures of my summer bowling league in 2005 at Ft. Myer. For those who are not familiar with that blog, that is where I got the nickname Pick-Up Artist. For whatever reason I am good at picking up spares - as long as I knock down 9 pins with my first ball!
Anyway, I have since moved from Northern Virginia to Las Vegas, NV. I have been here about 6 weeks and so far, so good. In fact, it was my new co-workers that pressured, I mean encouraged, me to join them in the blogging world. We'll see how long they are really interested in my life. You can only make so many posts about your cat before being labelled as the weird, cat woman. And trust me, that is not something I strive for!!!! You will not see me carrying one of those canvas bags with three or four cats on the front and the rear ends of the cats on the back. And it especially won't be the Christmas version either!!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like cat people, so I find pictures and stories about them quite interesting. I'll worry if you end up with 102 cats and you have to post a picture of each one. :o)
Post a Comment