Monday, November 10, 2008
Home Sweet Home
I first came out to Las Vegas on my house-hunting trip in early August. I found a cute townhome- decent area, good price, easy commute to work. Well, let's just say that the seller had some issues. So less than a week before I was leaving Virginia, the deal completely fell through. This was after going through a roller coaster of good and bad news about whether things would work out. However, I am a firm believer of everything happens for a reason and as a result I found a better place! I got the keys on the 27th but didn't actually move in until the 28th. The movers came the 29th and since this move was paid for by Uncle Sam, I didn't have to lift a finger. I just stood there telling the movers where to put things. Then they unpacked it all! I plan to have a house warming party at some point in time. I was unsure at first because I didn't know if my co-workers would want to come or not. I had this fear that I would invite the group and everyone would cancel. For all those fans of "The Office", I didn't want to make large quantities of guacamole, only to have to eat it all myself! Below are a few pictures. I'll post more later.
spare bedroom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute house and I love the little kitty in the picture. I'd invite Mandy over to play with my Phoebe, but she hates all other feline species. :o)
Cute house. Don't worry, I am a huge guacomole fan so you wouldn't have to worry about me cancelling!
Post a Comment