Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Mandy!

I must give a big thank you to Dallas for telling me about the kitten her mom was trying to give away. Mandy has to be one of the best cats I've ever had, and I've only had Mandy a week! She has personality, is cute as a button, and is very loveable! She also has one of the best purrs. I really lucked out! Even when Mandy tries to help me type emails or takes flying leaps across the furniture to pounce on me, I still find it cute. So here are a few more pictures of my little girl.







3 comments:

Carol Swift said...

She is a really pretty kitty. My Phoebe kitty looked so scrawny when we first got her. They hadn't really taken very good care of her (my mom said she was a feral cat)so she wasn't cuddly at all. She has rarely purred, so I'm jealous of your little Mandy's purr. Phoebe is much sweeter now and sleeps right next to me at night.

Dallas said...

I am sooo happy she is purrrfect for you! You are very welcome!

raine_days said...

Just don't let Mandy near any feathers!! Everyone knows that more then half of all kitty illnesses are attributed to feather poisonings.