I wasn't sure how Mandy would react to the tree, so I didn't put any ornaments on it. The girl loves to jump, so I could easily see her making her flying squirell leaps to and from the tree. I was right. The girl loves it! She didn't knock the tree over, so I put lights on it. Plus, a Christmas tree without lights or ornaments looks pretty pathetic. I did buy a small Charlie Brown type treeto put on the counter (Mandy's final frontier if you will) so I could actually put up a few ornaments. I really don't like Mandy climbing in the tree and chewing on lights, but she is just so gosh darn cute!
Mandy after learning how to unroll toilet paper
3 comments:
My friend Christina will be relieved to know that her cat, McDreamy (Mandy's half brother), isn't the only one that attacks the toilet paper! Too cute!! Malachi used to to that too. Funny how children of all species like that! She is soooo adorable!
I like real trees, but we go with the artificial ones. Our real ones usually died before Christmas and we'd have to go get a new one so the kids wouldn't cry about not having a tree. We had a cat once that crawled right up the middle of our tree and then it fell over. As for the toilet paper, my psycho dog likes to unroll it into a big pile on the floor. Mandy is so beautiful!
Don't let Mandy end up like the cat in National Lampoon's Christmas vacation! I think she has a better chance of survival with the feathers. On another note how's Chepe doing? Is Mandy still killing him softly?
Post a Comment