Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lost Kitty....sort of


So last night I lost Mandy for a period of time. I was watching TV heard a really loud THUMP. At first I thought maybe the Water Bandit was back to finish the job, but then I realized I hadn't seen Mandy in awhile. The noise sounded like when mandy tries to break down the door to the bathroom when I am in there and choose to lock her out. So, I start checking all the rooms. Not by the hall closet. Not in the office. Not in the bathroom. Not in the spare bedroom. I cannot find her anywhere! Not under my bed. I check the guest room again. Then I decide to look in my closet. And who should I find? Yup. Little Girl was in there just chilling on the floor. The funny thing is I had put a bag in the closet an hour or so earlier and just opened the closet door and tossed it in. I didn't turn on the light and thought to myself that maybe I should check to see if Mandy was able to slip in unnoticed! Dumb story, but thought I'd share it nonetheless!

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Not a dumb story! I love your Mandy stories!

The Neilsons said...

Isn't it scary though when you can't find them!