I was tagged earlier this week by Carol to post the 6th photo from the 6th folder of my My Picutres folder. Well, I too am super organized, and my folders are divided into subfolders. So I went to the 6th folder (2009), but there were only 4 folders (February, January, MLK Weekend, and March)! What to post? The 6th photo from the first folder has actually already appeared on this blog! So maybe the 7th? Nope. That's been on the blog too. Okay, I know - I'll go with the 6th photo I took in 2009. Well, it's kind of boring. I was trying to get an action shot of Mandy jumping for a toy and all I got was a shot of the carpet. Hmmmm....I'll go with the 6th photo from the 4th folder! So here it is!! I present my friends Diane and Dallas at lunch on St. Patrick's Day. 
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment