Sunday, April 19, 2009
Welcome to Nevada!
I finally got my Nevada driver's license and license plates this weekend. I got in the Information line at the DMV at 8:25am and walked out of there all done exactly an hour later. That was a lot faster than I thought! All went well except I had to cheat a little on the eye exam. My right eye is so bad I didn't see the final box of letters that I had to read. I read the first two and the lady prompted me to read the last one. Oops! So I closed my right eye and viola! There were the missing letters. I guess now that I have the DMV crossed off my list, I can work on getting myself to the eye doctor! Even though I am happy to be in Nevada, I am kind of sad about getting my new DL and plates. Maybe because I wasn't allowed to keep my old plates. When I moved to Virginia, I was allowed to keep my Washington plates. Oh well. I'm also a little disappointed that my temporary license doesn't have a copy of my photo. I know I had some stupid cheesy grin. I could tell. At least I have a way at work to look up my picture! I was facing some pressure at work (from one individual in particular) to get my stuff changed. So, is it bratty of me to not say anything and let this person discover the change on their own????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're lucky I didn't know about this or I would have been nagging you to get it done. Of course, you wouldn't have listened to me, which would have made my nagging even more fun. Gee, who could you be talking about that pressuring you?
The answer to your question... HELL NO! Please tell me you haven't said anything???
Post a Comment