Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Double or Nothing
So my great caffeine bet went belly up before it barely began! Stupid me got a decaf mocha (today and yesterday). And as it was so lovingly pointed out to me by Dallas, a mocha has chocolate which has caffeine. If you guessed I dropped an F-bomb at that point, you'd be correct!! I am getting another chance next week, but the stakes of course have been upped. In addition to no caffeine, I am to avoid all sugar!! Holy cow - this is going to be tough!!! Especially because I know my co-workers will taunt me. My track record with bets lately has not been the greatest so winning this bet would be extra nice!! So it looks like I will be eating A LOT of fruits and veggies next week. I can't even have my usual Cheerios for breakfast or my yogurt with lunch! I feel sorry for those of you I see on a daily basis - I'm not going to be a very happy camper!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You do know that fruit has natural sugar in it--will that count against you? Maybe I'll take next week off, and the week after!
Natural sugar is okay. I'd really be in trouble if it wasn't!!
Because of the guilty feelings you caused me to have, Baby Bruster is not shown on my blog. Thanks, I think.
Post a Comment