Friday, October 30, 2009

Too Early?

I decided to change my background to something appropriate for the season. However, I am not a fan of Thanksgiving other than it being a day off from work. So I didn't want a background with a turkey or leaves. I decided to go to the next holiday - Christmas. I don't think this one is so bad. Sure it says "merry Chrsitmas" on the side, but it's not all up in your face.

6 comments:

Funkhouser said...

How can you not love Thanksgiving? Not only is there turkey, but it's the day before the greatest shopping day of the year!

Pick-Up Artist said...

1)I don't like turkey.
2)The day after thanksgiving isn't a holiday for me - I have to take leave.
3)I hate the hordes of people shopping that day.

Funkhouser said...

What about pie? Everyone loves pie!

Pick-Up Artist said...

Not pumpkin pie!! Which is the only kind of pie served at my house on Thanksgiving.

Carol Swift said...

Are you saying my blog is "all up in your face?" I think it has darkened my cloud to hear you say that.

Pick-Up Artist said...

Carol: that is exactly what I am saying about your blog! LOL!! I wonder if there is a background out there of just a dark cloud??? :)