I got up this morning and actually didn't feel too bad or hungover. The eyes weren't too bloodshot or really even red. I was still a little unsure of my stomach though and the fact that we'd be flying. I did not want an episode like my trip home a Christmas a few years ago where I got really, really, motion sick.
We found a place to grab a quick breakfast and then headed to the airport. Everything went smoothly there. I was a little worried as everyone was boarding the plane and a guy stops and my row and starts to place a car seat in the seat next to me (I had the window.) I kind of started to tweak out a bit. It didn't help when the guy made a little comment about getting ready for an interesting ride. Say what? Thankfully his little girl (who boarded later with her mom) was perfect! She was a little cranky at first after getting strapped in but once I got my headphones on, I was dead to the world!
I got home around 3pm this afternoon and to say that Mandy was happy to see me is a gross understatement!! I cleaned up her litter boxes and gave her some hugs and kisses before I had to take a nap! It's nice to be home but I think I am actually a little lonely after spending almost three days with two other people and spending almost every waking minute with them. That's even more than when you just see people at work! I am just glad that today is Friday and that I still have the weekend ahead of me to recuperate!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little Mandy, all alone without her mommy. If I'd known she was alone, I would have called child protective services on you! :O)
Post a Comment