- logged onto FB
- checked my email (personal and work)
- played a prank - well, not really. I just put something funny up at someone's desk
- listened to Pitbull on my ipod - I bought his new album last night and realized this morning that I bought the clean version. I guess I'll be dropping another $9.99 tonight.
- logged onto FB
- attempted a little work
- talked to "Julio"
- logged onto FB
- got Carol to go to Sbux with me at lunch since I couldn't find any of the guys and pitifully ask to join them for lunch.
- annoyed Carol by working "Sound of Music" song titles into conversation with her
- logged onto FB
- got caught making a funny sign to put at another person's desk
- tried to help Julio with something work-related. We joked how my birthday is next month.
- started writing this blog
Monday, September 14, 2009
My Day
The boss is gone today and it is also a pretty quiet crew in our group today and I still don't have any work to do. This is what I've done with my day thus far:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The ISC is alive with the sound of you, so how do we solve a problem like you? When you start to talk about my favorite things, then I don't feel so bad. Sometimes you act like you're sixteen going on seventeen and want to climb every mountain, but (thankfully) there's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall and it is time to say so long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye.
Oh yeah, I loved going to Starbuck's with you--you're always an adventure!
Post a Comment