Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Go Kitty, It's Your Birthday, We Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday!
Yesterday was Mandy's 1st birthday!! My kitten is now a cat. :-( We started the day with a special treat. Or at least I thought it was. I opened a can of tuna to give Mandy the water. Now this was a very special treat for Faler kitties. My old cat D'Art would coming running instantly the second he heard you take the can opener out of the drawer. Mandy started to runaway when I went for the can opener!! I had to call her back into the kitchen!! I gave her a plate of the tuna water and Mandy obediently drank it, but almost like she was only doing it for my benefit. She left some of the water on the plate and it was still there when I got home from work. By then it was time for part 2 of Mandy's b-day treats. I stopped at Arby's and got a roast beef sandwich since she really likes the roast beef. And by "really likes", I mean she will eat a few offerings and that will be it. I should have got a sweet of some kind at Starbucks because Mandy has a sweet tooth. She has even knocked a pastry out of my hand once! Hmmm...maybe she was just trying to tell me I don't need anymore sweets and wasn't trying to steal it from me. Mandy also got extra loving yesterday. However, the party was over by 1am when she woke me up by batting at something at the screen door. She was locked out of my room for a whole 20 mintues!! I'm quite the tough guy, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No salmon cake with a candle? I guess the Martha Stewart in you doesn't like cats.
No, the Martha Stewart in me doesn't like salmon.
Post a Comment