Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty!

On Wednesday I got a new kitten!! I got her from my co-worker, well, her mom actually. I have named her Mandy. Mandy you ask? Well, I wanted a "Vegas" name for my kitty. It is short for Mandalay Bay where I saw NKOTB and Mandy is also the name of a Barry Manilow song. She's a tiny little thing but she is full of energy and love!

Her first night with me went well until 5:30am the next morning when she wanted me to wake up and play with her. Mandy would leap onto the bed, hop onto the nightstand and then leave her face in real close to mine. Any movement under the covers elicited a dive-bomb attack. She really is a cuddler though. She napped with me this afternoon, sitting on my chest the whole time. In fact, I wanted to get up before she did!

And she really does love attacking me as you can see below. While I sit at the computer, she leaps from the floor to my leg and grabs hold with her claws. She also likes to walk across my desk, including my keyboard. That problem was solved by having her sit on my shoulders. I was going to post more photos, but I had technical difficulties. More will surely follow!



No comments: