Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mandy's Dirty Little Secret

Mandy does a bunch of things that are super cute. She does a lot of things that I once found cute and now, not so much. And she does one thing that I find simply disgusting.....so that is why I am sharing it with you! Is it her penchant for leaping onto my shoulders from the kitchen counter? Nope. Or maybe her desire to be "bitey" and "scratchy"? No, I wish. It's not even her endless supply of nocturnal energy.

I was cleaning out my closet over the weekend and Mandy was in there with me doing whatever she does while she is in there. I see her go towards her favorite corner, but she stops at the pile of dirty laundry. And then she rolls in some dirty underwear! (I told you it was gross!!!!) I picked her up later to give her a kiss and this one spot by her neck and shoulder reaked!!! It's almost like a fetish or something. I just don't understand why my cute little girl would do something so disgusting! It is now Tuesday morning and she FINALLY smells good again. Or at least the stench is gone from that spot.

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Yeah, that was gross! Good one! I've had dogs that love to roll in freshly placed manure. They rub sideways on it like it is some flower bed or something.

Dallas said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Wow! I wasn't expecting that! And I don't even have a story about any of her relatives to compare.