Sunday, June 28, 2009

Adios Señor Equis

I recently found a few things out about Mr.X that kind of change my perception of him. No longer someone I really have a desire to date (if that chance even arose). Kind of disappointing. He's still fine as a friend but I know it's going to be hard for me to switch to friend mode without acting like a bitch to him. I figure I have to change the way I act around him. I just don't want a drop in contact to seem like I am mad at him or something. Kind of goes back to the Tears of a Clown thing I posted about the other week. I have to act like everything is hunky-dorey because I did not learn this info directly from him. ¡Que chingados!

So, anyone know any single guys, 25-35 years old, over 5'10" tall????

3 comments:

Clarice said...

Don't be disappointed, be relieved. Atleast you know now and not after something more happened. I guess we just all need to have a girls night...I'll be the wing woman

Pick-Up Artist said...

You can be my wing woman any time!
(Sorry, had to throw in a Top Gun quote!)

Carol Swift said...

Hmmm...I'm disappointed.