
My parent's 40th anniversary is tomorrow so I thought I would send them a nice bouquet of flowers for the event. On Monday I ordered th bouquet pictured above and had it scheduled to be delivered on the 19th. It never showed yesterday. So I get a text from my mom today around 2pm saying they still haven't received the flowers. I call 1-800-FLOWERS and after navigating through the damn voice-activated system, I finally get to an operator. They tell me the order was sent to the local florist but never got printed out. The florist has no idea the order even exists. Apparently, this is a "glitch" in the system that happens when you order online. The operator was going to contact the florist and see if the flowers could be delivered Sunday morning. If? IF? FUCK THAT SHIT! So I cancelled the order. Even though I got my money back, I am still pissed. At least I sent a card.
1 comment:
That's awful! F-bomb? From you? I'm shocked and need to go take a valium to get over it!
Post a Comment