Sunday, July 26, 2009

Prebowling

Today I met up with Clarice and Dallas to prebowl for Tuesday. Sandra couldn't make it. I will be out of town on Tuesday for a stupid work thing, so I will miss bowling. We decided to prebowl so that I was able to bowl and so that the girls could get a Tuesday night off from bowling. We got three lanes - two for us to bowl on and one for Kaitlin (I hope that is spelled correctly!) and Chi. Not my greatest bowling. I think it worked out to be just slightly higher than taking 10 points off my average. Clarice however discovered a new way to bowl. She held Parker with her left arm and bowled with her right. I think she had one open frame that game! After we were done bowling, we actually went into the proshop.....after looking through the window for a few minutes. Normally whenever we are at the lanes, the proshop is closed. So that is how we have to look at the merchandise! I saw some shoes and a bag I liked. I have already have my own bowling ball so I'm not in the market for one of those. However, I wouldn't mind some new bowling shoes or a cooler looking bag.

Okay, this was a boring post. Oh well.

No comments: