Saturday, July 11, 2009
Signs of the "Apocalypse"
We joke at work that when Freddy wears pants other than jeans to work, strange things happen. A few weeks ago he wore khakis and it rained that day. (This is Vegas, remember? That is strange for us!) Yesterday Freddy wore non-jeans again.....on jeans day no less. We thought the "apocalyptic" sign was two co-workers who generally don't share the same opinions, actually agreed on a couple topics within a short period of time. However, I think that was just the beginning. Because today I went to DSW and bought not one....not two.... but three pairs of heels. Yes, you read correctly! In the tallest pair, I stand a ginormous 6'4"!!!! The purpose of my trip to DSW was to find a pair of shoes for next Saturday when we go out for my birthday. I want to wear the 4" heels, but I'm afraid no one would dance with me because I would tower over them! I bought a shorter pair that might be more comfortable. However, as I type I am wearing the 4" heels to break them in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
4" heels? Wow! I wobble in 1" heels.
Post a Comment