I got a new treadmill this weekend. Well, it is new to me. I bought it off of Dallas. So she and Chi came by Saturday to deliver the treadmill. It fits nicely in my living room. I was going to put it in my bedroom but it was too wide to fit through the door and since Dallas had left at this point, I didn't have someone to help me turn it sideways and move it through the door. Huh. Just realized I could have taken it out the sliding glass door in the living room and through the sliding door in my bedroom. Anyway, Mandy was reasonably well-behaved. I think she only hissed a few times. But all the swats she made at Chi and Dallas were in play.
I ran on the treadmill this morning. Mandy just sat under the coffee table and watched. I don't think she knew what to make of it all! Thankfully she didn't try and jump on it with me!
Random treadmill note: I think all the Charles Dickens' novels I have read mention the treadmill or the workhouse at the very least. It always makes me think that Dickens would probably be astounded to know that we now use a treadmill for exercise instead of as a method of labor and/or punishment. Like I said, random treadmill note!!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But, it is "a method of labor and/or punishment" because I'd rather be eating a hot fudge sundae than run on one of those!
Post a Comment