Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feeling a Little Ho-Hum


I'm glad my friend came to visit but now I am the midst of a post-visit funk. You have no idea how great it was to have someone to hang out with and talk to! I wasn't a hermit. I was being social!! When people ask me what I did over the weekend, I will actually have something to share other than simply saying "it was good" or something to the like which is code for "I didn't do jack except go to Starbucks, Town Square, the grocery store, and maybe Target so I won't bore you with the lack of details." Now it is back to just me and Mandy.

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Poor baby! It is such a let down when company leaves and you've been having so much fun. (As opposed to boring company and you're glad they're gone.)