Monday, January 12, 2009

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.....


This afternoon Freddy was on the phone taking a McDonalds order for his grandson when everyone else started chiming in with what they would like Freddy to get them from the Golden Arches. At one point someone said "I'll have a chocolate milkshake." Now this comment alone isn't funny, but it instantly reminded of a visit to McDonalds in 11th or 12th grade. JF - have you guessed which story this is?? Anyway, one of my best friends worked at McDonalds and I think a few of us were there "visiting". She worked with a boy our age (not sure if he went to our school or not) and somehow it was decided that I would go up to the counter (since he was working) and ask for his phone number. My slick pick-up line? I'll have a chocolate milkshake and your phone number. I got the phone number! Too bad I never planned to call. He was a little scuzzy looking.

4 comments:

Dallas said...

I love your (for lack of a better word) BALLS!!!!

Pick-Up Artist said...

Too bad I lost them shortly thereafter!

Pick-Up Artist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol Swift said...

You are so funny! I'm so glad you've joined our little work world!