Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dare to be Different

Lunch today took us once again to the Strip Shop! Today it was myself, Diane, and Dallas. All three of us failed to bring lunch. I took that as a sign from above that we were to go to the Strip Shop, especially since Dallas missed our last trip and I had cash in my wallet. (The SS is a cash only establishment.)



The usual order is of course the Chef's Salad with either ranch (me) or Thousand Island (Diane and Dallas). But today I dared to be different!! I ordered a hot sandwich. I had the Italian sandwich and added provolone cheese. It came with red peppers. Boy was it good!!

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Really, you guys eat way better than I do. I usually just sit at my desk, all alone, and eat crackers while you all go to fancy places to eat. :o)