
Is it wrong to love an inanimate object? I hope not, because I think I am in love with my new KitchenAid mixer. Really. I am! It looks just like the one in the picture above. It's the 5qt. Artisan series...whatever that means. I bought it because A) the price was what I was willing to pay and B) it was black, onyx to be exact. I'm sure it wouldn't surprise many that I have always had my eye on the blue mixers, but blue just wouldn't go with my kitchen.
My mixer has inspired me to bake. I made cookies on Sunday (mere hours after purchasing my mixer) and brought the goodies into work on Monday. And most recently I made something tonight. So if you are reading this before work on Thursday - you have another treat coming your way courtesy of me and my handy, dandy, ever-faithful KitchenAid mixer!! Also, be prepared for something on Fat Tuesday (February 24th) because me and the mixer plan to strike again!!
4 comments:
Martha Stewart has arrived in the ISC! Yum!
Thank God I missed Monday! Unfortunitely I couldn't dodge today. The cupcakes were wonderful! Thank you!!
As my dad would say, glad you liked it! I just couldn't belive how hard it was to get rid of the final few cupcakes! I think a couple people took them out of pity!! (But you know they still liked it!!)
We love your new mixer and your yummy treats!
Post a Comment