Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Good Idea...In Theory

Before I left for Seattle, Clarice gave me the good idea to scan my journal entries from September 1989, leading up to the very first New Kids On the Block Concert I went to. That was a great idea in theory. That was assuming the journals were where I last saw them in December. Well, they have since been moved. Not to Las Vegas in April with my parents. Not to the garage. Not to the closet. Most likely to the storage unit my parents have somewhere. Great. The journals don't move for months, and when I want them for something, they are no where to be found. So there will be no blog about my journal entries from the beginning of 6th grade. It's a shame because they were awesomely bad!

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

I would have loved to read those entries! Darn!