Monday, August 3, 2009

A Few of My Favorite and Not So Favorite Things

On Carol's blog today she listed out things she hates and things she loves. Carol said it was okay for me to copy her. I asked first incase she blog-slapped* me for being unoriginal. I don't know how many of these come as a surprise to you all, but here we go anyway!

*Blog-slap: the electronic version of a bitch slap. (just made that up)



THINGS I HATE:
Movies, TV shows, etc. about "special" people
Pearl Jam
Corn, except when on the cob or by itself in niblet form
Babies crying on airplanes when the plane is below 10,000 ft. (ie when I can't use my ipod)
Being wrong
Losing
Making phone calls to starngers
People who invade my personal bubble
Birds
The guy in the garage who parks his big ass truck so that you can't get out of your parking space
People trimming their fingernails at work
Horses
Clowns
92% of Ben Stiller's movies
Being tall
Hives
NASCAR
Green beans


THINGS I LOVE:
Giving exact change when buying things
Cookie Dough blizzards
Mandy
Proving people that I am right
My heritage
The house I grew up in
Getting really long hair cut really short
The smell of salt water, the smell of the pier
Going to the movies
Travelling
The sound of fog horns
Blogging
People who pronounce my last name correctly on the first try
Being tall
Curling up on the couch with a blanket and watching the rain
Rollercoasters

No comments: