Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mandy




On Friday, Mandy met my brother for the first time. This is the first male that she has met since getting spayed. I am happy to say that Mandy gave my brother two paws up! He got an introductory hiss, but after that, she was fine. She was very interested in him to say the least. Her reception to my brother was actually quite similar to her reception of Mr. X. My brother however is a cat person so he didn't refer to Mandy as "psychotic." My brother just didn't appreciate Mandy trying to play and sticking him with her Howard Hughes-ish claws! They are pretty darn long and sharp right now. My dad tried to claim that Mandy didn't like him because she wasn't spayed at the time.

On Tuesday, Mandy turns 1 year old!! I think I am going to get Arby's that night so she can have some of the meat. I also thought about getting some (canned) salmon, but I'm not sure if she will like or not and it's not like I will eat it if she doesn't!!

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Aren't you going to decorate a cake or something for her?