Monday, August 10, 2009

You'll Get Nothing and Like It!**

**This is a quote from the movie Caddy Shack, which is also the name of the team we bowled last night!


Here are the highlights:
  • Dallas kicked ass! She bowled a 130, 124, and a 141!! That is a almost a 132 average for the night and 27 points above her current average! Way to go Dallas!!
  • Sandra finally realized that the two of the guys on the other team are brothers. They are only identical twins, so it makes sense why it took her so long!
  • I had a slow start to the first game - enough to make the girls worried. I needed to get used to bowling with my glasses. The trick? Wear my glasses but keep my right eye closed.
  • Apparently Dallas doesn't like to bowl at the same time I bowl. I'm bad luck or something.
  • We consumed no alcohol last night.
  • I held a baby younger than 10 months for the first time.
  • Our team is currently in third place and will most likely stay there after this week.
  • Clarice and Sandra drooled over this really hot guy in a pink shirt on the lanes next to us.
  • We won two out of three games!

No comments: