Monday, February 23, 2009

Betty Crocker in da House!


Once again I brought treats into the office. Hey, I'm single, no kids, and like to cook/bake for people. So my co-workers are the ones who end up benefitting...or suffering. It depends how you look at it! Today's treat was caramel brownies and I would like to think they were a success. It was the first time I made the brownies so I was a little nervouse about how they came out. Poor Carol had no choice but to look at the brownies since they sit out in front of her desk. I seriously don't mean to bring treats in to tempt people! It just makes me feel good knowing people like my baking. Here are a few examples of our co-workers' reactions:

Most brownies one admitted to eating before 11am: 3
Requests for recipes: 1
Qutoes: "This is the best thing I've ever had in my life."
I also heard that someone referred to the brownies as being "wicked good."
Anyway, I'm glad everyone liked the brownies! You can also thank/blame raine_days since I got the recipe from her!!

3 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I love that we all complained, but then we were all quick to shove one or more in our mouthes! They were wonderful!

Ron said...

I need to go visit the office and hang out at the food counter.

Dallas said...

AWWWW!!! I missed it!
Any left overs???