I didn't really have anything else to blog about so I thought I'd share some more about my kitty. Hopefully that doesn't mean I'm turning into the old cat lady!
As I'm sure you have figured out, Mandy is a little on the spoiled side. She has 4 water dishes after all. And of course she has plenty of kitty toys. Catnip ones, ones with feathers, ones that make noise, stationery ones, soft ones, hard ones, etc. etc. However, I have recently discovered that she likes stuffed animals. After raine_days' recent visit, Mandy was granted unescorted access into the guest room. On the bed I had a little black lab stuffed animal. One day I'm in the office and who shouldI see trotting down the hallway with the stuffed animal in her mouth? So I hid the toy. Recently I put out a couple other little stuffed animals that proudly wear DEA shirts. well, this morning, Mandy comes out of the guest room with one in her mouth! The funny part is that the stuffed animal is hald her size! And it was sitting on the third shelf of a bookcase!!
I also have introduced Mandy recently to turkey. Yes, I bought turkey. It's healthier than ham sandwiches for lunch. Anyway, she practically assaulted me the first time I opened the packaging on the lunch meat. So now when I make my sandwich for my lunch, I have to give Mandy a "commission" on the turkey. Just a little piece to get her out of the way. I know this is how annoying habits and behaviors start, but how can I deprieve my little girl like that????
4 comments:
Poor Mandy! You're depriving her of those stuffed animals--how could you! :o)
Don't worry - I'm not doing a good job of keeping Mandy away from the stuffed animals. As I sit here reading your comment, she brought in another stuffed animal!!
Wow! She's gotten big! Nice to know she's like the rest of her crazy family. Wait until you expose her to beer!!
Mandy will never taste beer!! I'm too afraid of the results! Carol - I acquiesed and let Mandy have the wolf stuffed animal. She took him off the bookshelf again yesterday and how could I say no?
Post a Comment