Sunday, August 23, 2009

Arts and Crafts

Yesterday I went to Michaels and spent probably close to an hour there. There was a craft project I wanted to do and needed just the right supplies. I can't tell you what the end product is just yet as a couple of the recipients are readers of this blog. I found what I was looking for, more or less, and back home I went to start my project!

I did the prototype last night and finished the other three today. Oops! Did I just hint at something there? I'm terrible, aren't I? I really want to hand these out, but I will have to wait a few days. Although they look really good, they aren't exactly what I originally planned on. I hope the recipients like it!

Usually I don't think of myself as that creative, but sometimes I get a good idea and I have a lot of fun creating whatever it is that I thought up. Today though I really wished I had that Cricut machine whose infomercial I see almost daily while I have the TV on in the mornings. I really have the urge to do some scrapbooking!

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

I have a Cricut, a Cuddlebug, and some other thingy that cuts stuff, but I haven't been very crafty lately. Can't wait to see what you create!